What Makes Us Different.
General Air is unique in the fact that we have strong ties with the local community and a long history of providing quality work and excellent customer service. In addition to our humble roots, we have extensive qualifications and experience in both residential and commercial sectors. We are a full-service HVAC company that can successfully install, repair, and maintain a large array of products. General Air is also an unbiased independent contractor, not a manufacturer-sponsored dealer. We minimize all personal risk from doing business with us through our delivery systems and $2 million liability coverage. We guard both your time and equipment replacement investment money. Whether a client is in need of service on a boiler, furnace, humidifier, or their ductwork, we are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
General Air Conditioning Service Corporation is committed to providing the highest quality and performance in all aspects of the equipment replacement industry, utilizing our core strength to insure the continued success of our customers and our employees.
Who We Are
General Air has deep roots in Greenville that date back to 1969. That was the year that Aleck Clark purchased General Heating and Air Conditioning of Greenville Co, Inc. Until 1992, General Air was a service department within the larger company; however, Mr. Clark decided to pull the service and replacement departments and form a new company called General Air Conditioning Service Corporation to focus on service, maintenance and replacement HVAC in the residential, commercial and light industrial markets of Upstate South Carolina. Robert Clark, Aleck’s son, is now the CEO of General Air and strives to continue the family legacy of expert, quality service.
Licenses, Affiliations and Awards
- We are licensed in the State of South Carolina.
- We carry $2 Million in liability insurance.
- Our Technicians are CFC and Nate Certified.
- Factory authorized to work on all major equipment makers and models.
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Better Business Bureau
- Greenville Community Support Association
- Greenville Business Development Association
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- South Carolina Association of Heating and Cooling Contractors
- Certificate of Excellence*
* Awarded to the top contractors that have demonstrated 99.9% Customer Satisfaction in equipment replacement.