Commercial Refrigeration Services in Greenville, SC
There are several different commercial refrigeration units which you may have for use at your deli, bar, or restaurant in Greenville, SC, but no matter what sort of refrigeration appliance you have, General Air is equipped to help you with any and all your commercial refrigeration services in Greenville, SC, and throughout the Upstate. You may not usually think about performing regular maintenance on your restaurant refrigeration equipment, but it doesn’t take many emergency repair bills to remind you of the importance of being diligent about checking up on them for errors and having a reliable company like General Air to assist you with ongoing preventative maintenance tasks.
Commercial refrigeration equipment, like any major appliance, wears out over time, and parts will fail. Often, breakdowns of this equipment could be minimized or prevented entirely with a proper routine of preventative maintenance. The team at General Air is prepared and experienced in these tasks and can help you with your maintenance needs, but being proactive and observant as you use your refrigeration equipment will go a long way toward ensuring continued operation of your Greenville, SC restaurant’s refrigeration equipment.
Let General Air Cater to Your Commercial Refrigeration Service Needs
At General Air of Greenville, SC, we know that as a restaurateur, the freshness of your food supplies and the health and safety of your customers are among the most important considerations you have to make. Should you find that your Greenville, SC restaurant’s refrigeration systems need service, encounter a problem, or fail to operate, we will commit to responding very quickly to diagnose, repair, and replace your vital cooling and refrigeration equipment. We will help you protect both your food stock and your reputation as a great Greenville, SC restaurateur.
Whether your restaurant’s refrigeration is accomplished by a walk-in cooler, reach-in cooler, a freezer, or a simple ice machine, a deli display case, or any other type of commercial refrigeration equipment, General Air can help. We have decades of experience servicing today’s top brands of restaurant refrigeration equipment, and we stock a wide range of parts at all times, to ensure that your Greenville SC restaurant’s refrigeration service is completed as quickly as possible; your restaurant shouldn’t ever miss a beat, even when the unexpected occurs.
As a restaurateur, your customers expect only to be served the freshest ingredients. General Air delivers comfort with confidence so that you can deliver freshness with flair.
Here are some of the restaurant refrigeration services we offer:
- Walk-In Coolers or Freezers
- Reach-in Coolers or Freezers
- Pass-Thru Refrigerators
- Deli or Bakery Display Cases
- Refrigerated Buffet Tables
- Pizza Prep Tables
- Worktop Refrigerators
- Ice Cream and Frozen Drink Machines
- Meat Coolers
- Beer Coolers
- Ice Machines and Dispensers (Under-Counter and Stand-Alone)
Walk-In Freezer or Cooler Repair in Greenville, SC by General Air
As a restaurateur, your commercial walk-in freezer or cooler protects a significant amount of your investment in inventory, safely storing fresh foods for your customers. For a business owner in the food service industry, your freezer or cooler is vital to your ongoing business. While proper care and preventative maintenance are necessary, if something goes wrong with your walk-in freezer or walk-in cooler, you need to schedule a repair visit quickly. The longer you delay, the worse the problem will become, and General Air’s commercial refrigeration service team in Greenville, SC is ready to help you get things running smoothly again.
A walk-in cooler or freezer breakdown could potentially cost a restaurant thousands in lost business and replacement equipment, so be sure to contact us at General Air at the earliest sign of trouble. We will always endeavor to deliver swift, dependable service, on a schedule that works for your needs, ensuring minimal disruptions to your restaurant’s operation.
Commercial Refrigeration Services: How to Recognize Common Problems
The commercial refrigeration repair experts at General Air of Greenville, SC service all types of restaurant commercial refrigeration equipment and repair a wide range of common issues. If your walk-in cooler or freezer is giving you trouble, it could be due to one of the following common problems:
No Power – if your walk-in freezer or cooler has no power, a tripped breaker or blown fuse may be the culprit. Alternatively, it could be a wiring issue or a control board that must be serviced.
Not Cold Enough – A walk-in freezer or cooler that is too warm may be overloaded with product. Alternatively, excessive door opening could be to blame. If neither of these is the case, frost may be building up on the evaporator.
Continuously Running – If your walk-in cooler or freezer is always running, this can indicate a possible refrigerant leak, or cool air leaking from the unit.
Ice Buildup – If there is ice building up on air vents or evaporator coils, this can be an indicator of a more serious underlying problem, and you should call General Air for professional maintenance.
Ice in the Drain Pan – If ice is accumulating in your walk-in’s drain pan, this could be a clogged drain line or a defective heater. A General Air professional can effectively diagnose and repair this problem
Fast and Reliable Restaurant Refrigeration Repairs to Greenville, SC by General Air
If you’re experiencing trouble with your walk-in freezer or any other commercial refrigeration equipment, turn to the experts at General Air of Greenville, South Carolina for quick, reliable repairs and service. A broken walk-in cooler or freezer is much more than merely a minor inconvenience when you have a restaurant to run, so the General Air team to here to help you get back up and running as quickly as possible.
If you are experiencing an issue with your walk-in freezer, or any other commercial appliance, you can turn to the experts at Mr. Appliance for fast and reliable service. We understand that a broken walk-in cooler or freezer is more than just a minor inconvenience when you have a business to run, which is why we want to help you diagnose the problem as quickly as possible, on your schedule.
Commercial Refrigeration Services for Restaurants in Greenville, SC
When we are dining out, the comfort of our environment is almost as important to our overall experience as the quality of the food itself. For a restaurant owner, keeping an impeccable and comfortable atmosphere is a vital part of keeping your restaurant’s operation. A restaurant that is too cold in winter, or balmy and hot in the summer, is not a restaurant where people will want to spend the time to enjoy a good meal, however excellent the food may be. That is why General Air specializes in a full range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services for restaurants in Greenville, SC.
For the past five decades, General Air has constructed our reputation for being a provider of high-quality HVAC services for Greenville, SC restaurants, installing, repairing, and maintaining a wide range of heating and air services to commercial spaces of all kinds, including restaurants both large and small. In addition to assisting with your restaurant’s refrigeration equipment and hot deck units including cooking and warming equipment, fire safety and suppression, duct cleaning, hood cleaning, and more.
If you own a restaurant and desire a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan for your restaurant’s HVAC systems, the team at General Air would love to help you develop a plan to ensure the safety of your employees and the comfort of your patrons. Contact us at General Air today to learn more about the ways we can help with your restaurant’s HVAC service needs in Greenville.
Commercial Refrigeration Service Tips from General Air
Here are a few best practices for your preventative maintenance routine courtesy of the commercial refrigeration service team at General Air of Greenville:
• Keep your cooler, freezer, case, or other refrigerated appliance clean. A clean refrigerator works far more efficiently than a cluttered, clogged, and dirty one. Good old fashioned soap and water is the best method – using harsh chemicals can damage your metal surfaces, so stick to what you know. Sweep up or mop the floors in and around your unit, and keep them clear of debris. When spills happen, clean them up immediately to prevent damage caused by frozen spills.
• Try to keep your refrigerator or freezer’s evaporator coils and fan blades clean as well. These should be cleaned once per quarter and inspected for damage when they are cleaned. By replacing these as needed, you can save quite a bit of money on expensive repairs.
• Inspect your refrigerator, cooler, or freezer’s door seals and hinges often. Lubricate these hinges once a quarter and make sure seals all close properly. Don’t prop open the door for extended time periods, and when no one is entering, exiting, or using the freezer, cooler, or refrigerator, keep the door closed.
• Consistently inspect your unit’s condenser to ensure it is operating properly. Try to keep the areas around the condensers and evaporators clear, because the airflow around these units is essential to the equipment’s continued operation. Do not let trash or debris accumulate in the area at all, but this is especially true around the condensers or evaporators.
• Keep a close eye on your refrigerator, cooler, or freezer’s temperatures every day. Fluctuations in the temperature are often the first clue that something isn’t working as it should. There are many cooler control systems available that will record your cooler’s operational history to help technicians precisely diagnose a problem, as well as alerting you to potential problems by way of a flashing warning light. Ask one of our General Air expert staff about a cooler control system for your restaurant’s refrigeration system.
• Most importantly, contact General Air and discuss setting up a regular scheduled preventative maintenance program. By allowing a team of trained commercial refrigeration professionals to perform routine upkeep and maintenance on your system, you will be sure that your equipment will continue working as it should. Our technicians are fully trained in a full range of restaurant refrigeration equipment, and know precisely what signs of wear and tear to keep in mind. Early detection of potential problems can save you hundreds on repairs, and potentially thousands in lost inventory and business.
• Properly maintained restaurant refrigeration equipment functions better overall, operating with greater efficiency than a refrigerator system that needs maintenance, costing you less in ongoing energy costs, as well.
Of course, refrigeration is just one part of your successful operations as a Greenville, SC restaurateur. At General Air, we service a broad range of restaurant equipment, ranging from your business’ refrigeration equipment, hot deck equipment including cooking and warming systems, and of course, your business’ heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. To find out how we can help your restaurant’s many systems function properly for years to come, contact General Air today.
Complete Restaurant Services in Greenville by General Air
We are proud to have nearly fifty years of experience with commercial HVAC systems of all types and sizes in Greenville, SC, in addition to a full range of restaurant equipment including refrigeration, cooking, warming, fire suppression, ventilation systems, and more. From installation to preventative maintenance to repairs or emergency service, General Air is perfectly prepared to be your partner in the restaurant business. We know that every commercial space is different, and we work to create a custom plan for every Greenville business we work with.’
If you are a restaurateur seeking to save time and money, bring in a trained professional for proper maintenance on any or all of your restaurant’s systems. If you need troubleshooting assistance, a repair, have an emergency breakdown, or if you are looking to install an entirely new commercial HVAC system in your Greenville restaurant, General Air is ready to help you get those systems running and keep them running smoothly – so you can focus on serving great meals.
Contact General Air of Greenville to learn more about our full range of restaurant services. Give us a call at 864-633-5664. Or, stop by and speak with us in person at 5409 Augusta Road, Greenville, SC 29605. We’ve proudly assisted customers throughout the Upstate with all their commercial refrigeration services for nearly 50 years. And we look forward to assisting you as well!