Are you having mechanical problems or is your HVAC system using too much energy to cool your home? General AC provides HVAC preventative maintenance services in Greenville and the surrounding areas to homeowners and businesses. We offer the following services:
- 24 Hour Emergency HVAC Repair Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Commercial HVAC Services
- HVAC Installation Services
No matter what your heating and cooling needs may be, our technicians can service your HVAC unit. Contact our office today at 864-633-5664
Our Team is Available to Service Your HVAC Unit During an Emergency
General AC is proud to serve Greenville and the Upstate of SC for more than 30 years. Our company always has at least one technician available to respond to any emergency and correct the problem as quickly as possible.
We do it because we have to. We know that South Carolina’s climate can lead to extreme temperatures in offices, homes, and factories, which can have a negative impact on people’s health as well as their ability to produce goods. General AC can help you, whether you’re concerned about your family or your business. We offer emergency HVAC repair services including:
- AC repair
- Furnace repairs
- Repair of thermostats
- Industrial and commercial HVAC repairs
You can talk to one of our sales representatives by phone about emergency calls available 24 hours a day at reasonable rates.
You may be facing an HVAC emergency if:
- Your home is home to an elderly person or someone who is susceptible to extreme heat.
- There is a potential fire hazard if your HVAC system has an electrical problem.
- There is a possibility of a gas leak. This could be an explosive hazard.
- It is possible that there may be excessive water damage or a water leak.
Concerns for Business Owners
Businesses have separate concerns when HVAC problems occur. For example, you may be facing an HVAC emergency if
- Your goods can only be produced if the temperature is controlled in your building.
- Your workspace conditions could pose a risk to your employees’ or consumers’ health (e.g. poor air filtration, excessive heat, and poor ventilation).
- You cannot stop guests from talking to your business and force you to temporarily close it.
- A mechanical problem could present a safety risk to people using the commercial property (e.g. gas leak, electrical malfunction, or water damage).
We respond quickly to all calls with our 24-hour emergency service. We aim to ensure safety and comfort for all those affected by your HVAC system.
Regularly Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Can Keep Your Unit Functioning Properly
Our contractors can also provide HVAC services by appointment. You may need to schedule annual or biannual preventative maintenance depending on the condition of your HVAC unit. This will help to prevent any problems from developing.
Our technicians are trained to look after the following:
- Any ice found around the evaporator coils
- Potential electrical problems that could cause HVAC system disruption
- Temperature conditions (e.g. excessive dust or dirt).
- Conditions for air filters
- Ventilation problems
- Blower performance (i.e. making sure the blower isn’t blowing constantly)
- Energy usage
- Issues with compressors
Our technicians are able to repair any problems on the spot. Our contractors are trained to provide professional service. If you have questions about repairs to your unit, please ask before we approve next-step services.
We can schedule future appointments to maintain your commercial HVAC system. This helps to prevent unexpected system failures and other problems from disrupting your business.
We Can Also Install a New HVAC Unit in Your Building
Our sales representatives are available to help you learn more about the various models that we offer and how they can be used in your home.
There are many things to keep in mind when selecting a new HVAC unit. Technology is improving and cooling and heating units are becoming more eco-friendly. You might consider:
- An ENERGY Star-certified smart thermostat that allows you to regulate the air temperature in your building’s environment.
- HVAC unit that uses alternative coolant agents to freon to comply with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s freon elimination plan
- A UV air purification system that keeps the air inside homes and businesses cleaner
When discussing the model options during a consultation, our sales representatives offer free estimates. This allows you to weigh the pros and cons for each model and to estimate any other factors that could affect your purchase such as size, energy usage, heating type, etc.
Call Now to Schedule Your Commercial HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Greenville
General AC installs HVAC units in homes, businesses, residential buildings, and warehouses across Greenville and the surrounding areas. We can help you with any HVAC repair or installation.
To schedule an appointment with one of our Greenville commerical HVAC contractors, or to discuss model options with one of our sales representatives, call 864-633-5664. We are available to answer your questions.